Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Lord, My Provider

God will most definitively provide! 
I am so blessed and thankful for everything that he has done for me and given me.
Just trusting in him is the best thing that I have ever done.
Just a few weeks back I didn't know what I was going to do with school, but now... I will be going to Hennepin Technical College for my nursing assistance certificate. I am soooo excited.
Yeaahhh, I will be super busy with juggling online school, public school, htc, clinicals, and church, but I don't care because I am soo super happy with everything he has given me and in such a short amount of time too! After classes at htc I will be getting a job at an assisted living and making a fair amount of money that will give me enough to go to Israel and to spend more time out in D.C. and of course.. tithe!
All I've got to say is.... God is so good! 
so, with that said, I just need to remind myself that I should never complain about anything that comes my way, because why should one complain about a gift from God? It's so beautiful and he gives it with so much love, you should have no choice but to accept it with complete gratitude.
Though I know it will be rough at times, I just need to continue to make God my focus and continue to seek him in everything I do. Ahhh!!! I don't know what to say I am just extremely ecstatic!
Make sure, in your walk with God, even though he may grant you with a busy schedule with great things, to not be frugal with you time in the word and praising him. seek him first, and all will be given unto you.
A scripture that comes to mind right now is, Deuteronomy 28:2, 'For the blessings of the Lord shall come upon you, and overtake you, for you obey the voice of the lord you God.'  Good scripture huh? I agree! Just trust in God, and know that he will provide for you, but remember to give God glory!
Praise God! Now go out into the world with a smile and be the light in the darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment